- “A Dancer, a Pole and a Movie” wins best Israeli film at DocAvivPosted 14 days ago
- Oona’s training video takes the internet by storm – Read her comments!Posted 22 days ago
- RESULTS: Arnold Pole Classic PanamericanPosted 25 days ago
- Vote for Last Goodbye in the Webby AwardsPosted 28 days ago
- Learn From the Bad Performances to Dance Better By C. A. FonnerPosted 35 days ago
- Michigan Dance and Air Festival: A Weekend of Talent, Fun, and Frivolities! By C.A. FonnerPosted 49 days ago
- Poleranking features Hanka VenselaarPosted 64 days ago
- An Hour with Marion CrampePosted 69 days ago
- The Most Popular Pole Dancers in the WorldPosted 83 days ago
- Top 30 pole dance videos on YouTubePosted 86 days ago
Search results for "member"
While it can sting and bring up your defenses, you need to accept constructive criticism openly about your performances. I can’t know for sure, but I believe many people avoid doing run-throughs of their routines before small...
- Posted 5 days ago
If you’ve been pole dancing for a while, take a moment to think about your life before it. Would names like Alethea, Cleo, Oona, Karol, or Felix have meant anything to you? As your poling universe broadened...
- Posted 65 days ago
Our two-month long OonaK Collection Contest is now over and it’s time to announce our fourth and last OonaK Collection winner! As you know, we have already raffled out a Ballet Top and Wave Pants, a Little...
- Posted 67 days ago
This post was originally published in the Go POLE! or Go Home blog by Päivi Salminen. When I’m not hanging on the pole, I’m the bad-ass managing director of a marketing company. In fact, I’ve been working...
- Posted 74 days ago
Pole Art, quite possibly the most prestigious pole dancing competition in the world will be organised also in 2013. The competition has been held every other year in Finland and every other year in Stockholm. As you...
- Posted 77 days ago
It’s the last day of this short month and time to announce our third OonaK Collection winner! As you know, we have already raffled out a Ballet Top and Wave Pants and a Little Black Top. Now...
- Posted 84 days ago
Never did I imagine when I took my first pole class, did I expect to fall in love with it so much—not like it more than other exercises, but love it, as in it would become part...
- Posted 91 days ago
Happy Valentine’s day to all Poleranking fans around the world! … Especially the winner of our second OonaK Collection prize, the beautiful Little Black Top. Without further ado, the winner is Anna Klackenberg !! Congratulations Anna! We’ll...
- Posted 98 days ago
I’m going to personalize this article a bit, because fear in pole dancing is something I’m working on managing and I know everyone experiences it at some point. Maybe for you it’s a fear of heights or...
- Posted 128 days ago
When: May 1, 2013 (all-day)Where: United Kingdom
UKPDD is a free-to-enter, national event that celebrates pole dance in all in diverse splendour. School up and down the country will be celebrating with showcases,...
- Posted 130 days ago